BetcoinPoker Terms of Service
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions for your use of poker and other features of this website and the client software you may access or download here. The Agreement should be read by you (the “User” or “You”) in its entirety. By accepting the services provided herein or by downloading the client software or by using any of the other features provided here, You will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and License provisions contained herein. Please note that Your acceptance of the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between You and BetcoinPoker (referred to herein as “BetcoinPoker”) which owns and operates the online poker games and licenses to You client software to play poker and access other features and services provided through, www.BetcoinPoker.ag
In the event that You have any questions about these Terms and Conditions and End User License Agreement, please contact email@example.com before accepting this Agreement.
Introduction to the Software and Your Permitted Use thereof:
The client game software that You have downloaded or are about to download from this website (the “Software”) is being licensed to you by BetcoinPoker for your private personal use solely on “AS IS” basis. The poker services accessible through the Software provide for play of poker games hosted on a remote server(s) by a Poker Network consisting of a Poker Platform which may provide for pooling players from a variety of sources, including BetcoinPoker, into common, shared player pools, games and tournaments.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE TO YOU: Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, BetcoinPoker grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to download install and use the Software as a client in order to access the Servers and play the Games and for no other purpose. Please note that You are prohibited from using this website or the Software if You are (i) under 18 years of age, (ii) a person under the legal age of majority in Your jurisdiction, or (iii) connecting to the Site from a jurisdiction from which such use is prohibited or it would be illegal for BetcoinPoker to offer such software for download or provide the services related to Your use of the Software.
1.1 Creating Your Account: To use the services, You first will need to create an account with BetcoinPoker. In creation of Your Account, You will be asked to provide such personal information as BetcoinPoker may require to know its customers, including, but not limited to a valid email address to which You have access and BetcoinPoker may require your name, address, birth date, and a valid telephone number in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or cross tournament play or ring game play with other networks. You shall ensure and are obligated to provide accurate and truthful information in creating Your account and shall keep such Account information current. In the event that You have any questions about creating Your Account or updating information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You may only have one account with BetcoinPoker and shall only use the Service using such single account. Playing poker through multiple accounts, concurrently or not, with or without the account owner’s consent, is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for any person involved in such activity.
1.2 Using the Software: As a User, You are licensed to use the Software, together with your unique Player ID (“Player ID”) and unique and secret password (“Password”) chosen by and known only to You, to access the BetcoinPoker servers (the “Servers”) in order to play “play for real money” or “play for play money (no chip value)” games (the “Games”). (“Play money” chips and balances have no value, BetcoinPoker reserves the right to eliminate any balance of play money chips held by You at any time, or to offer as a promotion or marketing incentive program to convert some or all of Your play money chips into whatever incentive BetcoinPoker determines to provide You, in its sole discretion.)
1.3 The Software is protected by trademark laws, copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This License does not grant a User any right to reproduce the design or publish screenshots of the design without express prior written permission from BetcoinPoker.
1.4 Residents of areas where it is illegal by state or country law to play bitcoin poker may not download and use the Software for any purpose or use any part of the website. No license is granted hereunder to any User located within any jurisdiction where such offer of a license by BetcoinPoker or use by such person thereof shall violate any applicable laws. You agree and understand that You may be the only person from Your local area, city, State or country who has access the remote Games Servers to play there against players from around the World.
2. NO WARRANTIES BY BETCOIN POKER: BetcoinPoker disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Software, the Site and the Games, all of which are provided to You “AS IS”. BetcoinPoker provides You with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the Software or Games quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy. Regardless of our efforts to provide You with service of the highest quality, BetcoinPoker makes no warranty that the Site, the Software, the Games or the Servers will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the services found therein shall be free from viruses or bugs. In the event that a Games system failure results in an interruption of the Games, and the Game play is not available to be resumed, then funds in play at the time of the interruption will be returned to such players as BetcoinPoker determines were unable to play following the interruption of the Games. This policy does not extend to non-system failures, such as loss of power or internet access by the User.
3. PROHIBITED USES:
3.1 UNDER AGE PLAY IS PROHIBITED. No one under the age of 18 may use the Software in any way. Player age information may be required and verified before any funds or prizes are paid out.
3.2 No license is granted hereunder to any User located within any jurisdiction where such offer of a license or use by such person thereof shall violate any applicable laws.
3.3 User may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Software in any way. The Software is intended solely for your personal use. The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, “robots” for play in the Games, is strictly forbidden. All actions taken in relation to the Games by a User must be executed through the user’s interface accessible by use of the Software. BetcoinPoker reserves the right exercisable at its sole and complete discretion, to prohibit the use of the Software or access to the Servers by any User. BetcoinPoker further reserves the right to restrict seating and/or to prohibit Users from playing at a particular poker table or in a tournament, including restricting two or more Users from playing together at the same table or in the same tournament. In the event that BetcoinPoker in its sole discretion deems that a User has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity while using the Software, accessing the Servers or playing the Games, including without limitation a User who has colluded or attempted to collude with another User of the Software, BetcoinPoker shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including immediately blocking access to the Games to such User, terminating such User’s account with BetcoinPoker and seizing all monies held in any relevant BetcoinPoker “real money account”, including other accounts of said User, reversal or recovery of payments mistakenly made or induced by fraudulent conduct. Fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity includes, without limitation, engaging in credit card or financial fraud related to one or more BetcoinPoker Accounts, improper play in the Games, collusion, and other Game misconduct.
3.4 Players may only sit at one empty heads-up table, per stake level, and/ Table Type (Short, Cap, regular) while waiting for a game to begin. For each stake any player found in violation to this rule will be subject to a 24-hour account ban. Repeat offenders will receive more severe punishments.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall BetcoinPoker be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Software, the Games or your accessing the Site or the Servers, even if BetcoinPoker had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
5. SECURITY: You agree that You are solely responsible for all use of the Betcoin Software through Your Player ID and Password. You are obliged to keep Your Player ID and Password secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their secrecy and confidentiality. Any unauthorized use of the Player ID or Password shall be the sole responsibility of You and be deemed as Your use. Any liability or loss of funds arising from use of a Player ID and or Password through access to the software or otherwise shall be borne by the You and not BetcoinPoker. You acknowledge that at any point you might be requested to provide the following documents in order to verify your identity:
– Color copy/photo of your ID/Passport/Driver License, front and back.
– Utility bill or bank statement, which is not older than 3 months and contains your name and current address on it.
6. PLAYER TO PLAYER AGREEMENTS OR TRANSACTIONS: Under no circumstances shall You be permitted to use any “real money account” with BetcoinPoker for any illegal purpose. In the event that BetcoinPoker determines that the foregoing provision has been breached by a User, BetcoinPoker reserves the right to immediately block access to the Games to such User, to terminate such User’s account with BetcoinPoker and to seize all monies held in the relevant BetcoinPoker “real money account”. BetcoinPoker does not support private transactions between players, nor will the Poker Room assist in facilitating these deals or be liable in any way for broken deals or transactions.
In order for You to withdrawal money received by another player by “Player’s transfer”, You have to generate at least 1/3 (one third) of the transferred amount in rake.
7. PLAYER GAME CONDUCT: Abusive or offensive language or other behavior considered inappropriate by the Poker Room in the context of the product will not be tolerated. Bad behavior or language identified by the Poker Room or brought to its attention will be dealt with swiftly, and may result in a suspension or loss of playing privileges or such other action as may be decided by the Poker Room. BetcoinPoker also prohibits using any language other than English for communication or chat. Any controversy or dispute among any Players or between one or more Players and the Poker Room shall be settled by the Poker Room whose decision shall be final and binding in all respects. The Poker Room requires that all controversies or disputes be reported by email.
8. PERSONAL USE ONLY: Commercial use of the Software or any professional use as part of a business is strictly forbidden. You are only allowed to play for Your personal entertainment and recreational play. You agree and represent that Your play in the Games is of a personal entertainment nature. In the event that BetcoinPoker determines that the foregoing provision has been breached by a User, BetcoinPoker reserves the right to immediately block access to the Games to such User, to terminate such User’s account with BetcoinPoker and to seize all monies held in the relevant BetcoinPoker “real money account”. Before You participate in playing poker at BetcoinPoker, You are responsible to verify the laws on gambling which govern the User use of the Software in order to determine restrictions and act in accordance thereto.
9. TERMINATION: Without prejudice to any other rights of BetcoinPoker, BetcoinPoker may immediately and unilaterally terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein or for any other reason or for no reason. In such event, you must destroy all of your copies of the Software. ANY suspicious or criminal activity will be promptly reported to the appropriate authorities. The balance of funds in any User account closed by BetcoinPoker due to User misconduct, fraud, or collusion may be seized and each such User shall forfeit any and all interest thereto.
10. AMENDMENT: BetcoinPoker reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time with or without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement upon its being posted at the Site. Therefore, we encourage you to visit the Site regularly and check the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement. Your continued use of the Client Software or access to the Site shall be conclusively deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement.
11. SEVERABILITY: If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
12. SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION: Residents of any state or country where it is not permissible to play in bitcoin poker or gambling are not permitted to view this site or use any of the games accessed through software downloads provided hereby. From time to time, in its sole discretion, BetcoinPoker may amend the list of specific geographic restrictions from which You may not access any of the Services.
13. RESPONSIBLE GAMING: If You believe that You have a gaming problem notify Betcoin Pokerby email or through the in-game live Chat. BetcoinPoker policy does not provide you with an option to self-set or change deposit limits at your discretion; rather your identity will be confirmed, and your account will be closed for real money gaming activity. BetcoinPoker reserves the absolute right to itself review or use third party verification to review player activity in the Games or as reported by other gaming operators to profile and remove players access in its sole discretion.
14. MARKETING INCENTIVES AND BONUSES: You agree that BetcoinPoker may, from time to time, in its sole discretion, offer You, or other customers, complimentary play or prizes or bonuses or marketing incentives (“Bonuses”). Such Bonuses may be used by You only in relation to the terms and conditions of such Bonus(es) and do not confer upon You any rights or interests in said Bonus(es) or marketing incentives until all conditions thereof have been satisfied. You agree that BetcoinPoker may suspend or terminate any Bonus at any time prior to Your satisfaction of any such terms and conditions and You shall not be entitled to any compensation for incomplete satisfaction thereof. (Such marketing incentives and bonuses may include, but are not limited to play incentives, contests, rake-back incentives, free play bonuses, freeroll tournaments, tournament tickets, or prizes, vacations, or any non-monetary rewards.)
15. WPN Tournament rules: As a part of WTN (Winning Tournament Network), BetcoinPoker is fully following the tournament policies set by the poker network (WPN). Cancelled tournaments will be refunded or paid out according those policies and terms of service.
You can find detailed description here – https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/tournament-rules/
In case of delayed refunds (more than 12 hours), contact email@example.com for individual case investigation.
16. Freeroll winnings: In order to cashout freeroll winnings, you have to generate at least 50% of those winnings in rake at cash tables. In case you accumulate 50% of the winnings in the form of tournament buy ins, you will still be allowed to cashout the freeroll winnings.
These terms apply for all freerolls unless other conditions are applied for a specific freeroll. (example: 25 mBTC GTD Depositors Freeroll)
17. Cashout without activity: In case a cashout without any gameplay activity is initiated after your last deposit, 1% fee will be applied to that cashout.
Thank you for playing at BetcoinPoker and we wish you all the best of luck!