Your chips may start moving to your rivals’ stack, but we won’t let Bad Beats exhaust your bankroll. Hit the BetcoinPoker.ag Bad Beat Jackpot and win bitcoin even for losing!
The full rules for the bad beat jackpot are below and you need to follow the rules precisely to be eligible for the Jackpot. You must 1) play Hold’em at a Bad Beat Jackpot table and 2) lose a hand containing 4 “Jacks” (or better)!
Please remember: the last cards in both your and your opponent’s hand should play – this is a mandatory condition.
Stake payout structure:
Official Rules and Regulations:
1. Not every table qualifies for the Bad Beat Jackpot. The bad beat jackpot tables will have (BadBeat) printed clearly at the top when you open the table.
2. There must be a minimum of four or more players dealt in the hand and a rake must be collected in order to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
3. In order to qualify the losing hand must contain four Jacks or better.
4. Table stakes and distribution:
10 to 490 uBTC – 20% of Bad Beat Jackpot.
500 to 9,990 uBTC – 50% of Bad Beat Jackpot.
10,000 to 9,999,000 uBTC – 100% of Bad Beat Jackpot.
5. Players that do not participate and are sitting out of the hand will not qualify for the bad beat jackpot.
6. The winner and loser of the hand must utilize both hole cards in order to qualify.
7. The hand must be showed down after the river card is dealt in order to qualify.
8. In the event that more than two hands qualify for the BBJ in one hand, the jackpot will be awarded to the two highest hands at showdown. The highest hand shown down will be considered the winner and the second highest hand will be considered the loser.
9. If the bad beat jackpot is hit simultaneously at two separate tables, the jackpot will be awarded to the hand that began first according to our server game time.
10. Any collusion at the tables will result in automatic disqualification from the bad beat jackpots. Players must make their own decisions without influence from chat or other players. Chat will be reviewed after every jackpot is qualified. There is a 10% house fee and a 20% restocking fee applied when awarded.
11. BetcoinPoker.ag reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
12. General rules and conditions apply. All management decisions are final.
13. All management decisions are final.